25 August 2010

Works in Progress

So many, so many! Am all over the place. Things all over the place! I think of something, start a project, then abandon it when I see another. The fabric temptation is just too much - help !!!

Am currently working on (amongst others, mind you) this :


This is a nice and easy project. Lemon squeezy eazy. In fact, am almost, almost finished. Just in time for the deadline too. (Yes, there's a deadline. You'll see why eventually). So pleased when things go along in a timely way...


Now, on the opposite end of the spectrum is this:


I started this one oh, forever ago. I even had the name ready - "Lavender Fields". Today, I'm thinking of naming it "The Never Ending One".

Don't know why this one is taking its time on me. After all these months I still haven't even managed to finish PIECING it. Am at the stage where I'm starting to wonder if it'll EVER get quilted ...

*wallow*

*sob*

And then the storm blows over and the sun comes out. And look, there's a pretty rainbow to boot!

Of course I'll finish it, and on that fine day we'll all be rolling around on our Lavender Fields.  :-)

No comments: