04 August 2010

Work in Progress

I'm currently working on Marissa's Quilt. Marissa is a sweet little girl who turns 7 this August. Like most little girls (and some not so little girls), Marissa lurrrves pink, and has a special affinity for anything princesses.

One day Marissa's mum saw my 5 Princesses baby quilt. 5 Princesses is made with some really cute princess fabric and is very, very pink. So Marissa's mum decided that she had to had to have one made for her little girl. And proceeded to arm twist me into agreeing with her.

So here's a sneak preview of my work in progress. Marissa's Quilt. I hope I'm not giving too much away with these pics... It's almost done, I have a little more quilting to do, then I can bind it and wash it.

So Marissa's mama can have it by the end of the week.




Now can I get my arm back pleeease?

No comments: