08 December 2013

LQS

I visited my local quilt shop yesterday to purchase some batting for my Scrappy Trip Around the World Quilt. I always have such fun whenever I go so I thought I'd do a post on my LQS.

Cottage Patch is located in Ampang, KL and it's got all the supplies you would need for patchwork and quilting. Alice, who runs the store, is so super talented - I can spend hours just admiring her many, many quilts on display. Especially the applique, which is to die for. They also have classes which are popular especially during the weekends.

Now the best bit is, every December Cottage Patch has a sale (whoppee!). Who can resist a sale, right? So of course I stocked up on some blender fabrics, which are always very useful to have on hand.

Here are some photos:



Christmas goodies on display:




You know after all that fun, when I got home I discovered that of all the things I forgot to buy was my batting. Talk about getting sidetracked. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go pay another visit very soon ;-)

Hope everyone's having  great weekend!!

2 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

wow bestnyer..
never been there... gatal plak tapak kaki nak g jalan2

MamaDaniel said...

CP pun sales? wowowowowooooo... kering pocket saya... december semua pun buat sales..

kak mila..jom..jom... kita gi cari kain untuk projek BOM 2014 kita..

cik zara pun jom la join BOM 2014.. :D