15 September 2013

Baby Squared

Another finished quilt to share this week!


I haven't made a square quilt in a while...


This was such an easy one to make, the quilt top came together in just a few hours.

A total of 5 different fabric prints used... and for the binding I went with a solid dark blue.


I'm kinda stumped for naming this one, so I'm calling it 'Baby Squared' at least for now. Think it sort of goes with the numbers concept on the focus print too.


I know I say this a lot, but I really, really love this one.


I even love the back!


And those little babies are ADORABLE :-)


Hope everyone had a good weekend!  And to all at home, Happy Malaysia Day!

1 comment:

MamaDaniel said...

Owh my... the baby prints are so adorable..geram!!! baby memang adorable pun kan.. time dia tak mengamuk la.. hahaha.. ;P