28 April 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I received the Liebster Blog Award from the talented FarahLin of Handmade by FarahLin - thank you FarahLin!!! Muah!

To be perfectly honest, I had not come across this award before, and FarahLin was very good in explaining what's it's all about in her post:

"The Liebster award (German for favourite/dearest) is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs they enjoy.

The Liebster Conventions says that :
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too!"



Unlike her though, I must admit that I had a little bit of trouble choosing bloggers to pass this Award to, primarily because I've found that most blogs I read/follow are so popular they have more than 200 followers. Hmm, I think this is a reality check - it shows that I should really spend more time checking out the newer blogs too!


Ok, without further ado, I would like to present the Liebster Award to...




1. Mama Daniel Danish of MamaDaniel :  I love her - she's so cute!


2. Azidah of Princess Closet : She doesn't know this (yet) but I enjoy reading about her travels.


3. Sertyan of Sertyan's Sewing Corner : Another talented lady, you won't believe the outfits she makes - I'm always looking forward to the next dress!


4. Sheen of Mission Possible : The Stay at Home Mom (don't you just love that name? Mission Possible - yeah!) : This lady comes up with the yummiest looking dishes! 


And lastly...


5. FarahLin of Handmade by FarahLin : I don't know if I'm bending the rules here, but no matter,  she's so talented she should have two awards!


Enjoy! 

4 comments:

FarahLin said...

Hi Zara, thanks so much for the wonderful compliment! As much as I would like to accept the award again...I would prefer if you could select another recipient. Don't get me wrong, it's just that I would like others to have an opportunity as well. Thanks for the gesture though!

Hope you're having a great weekend! =)

MamaDaniel said...

Cik Zara..
me cute? haha.. wait till u see the real me.. ekekeke..

thanks ek..
will blog about this soonest! :D

Princess Closet said...

Hi Zara, thank you thank you thank you, you really made my day !!! So happy that you like reading about my travels. Love your work :-)

sertyan said...

Thanks for the award!!