I received the Liebster Blog Award from the talented FarahLin of Handmade by FarahLin - thank you FarahLin!!! Muah!
To be perfectly honest, I had not come across this award before, and FarahLin was very good in explaining what's it's all about in her post:
"The Liebster award (German for favourite/dearest) is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs they enjoy.
The Liebster Conventions says that :
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too!"
Unlike her though, I must admit that I had a little bit of trouble choosing bloggers to pass this Award to, primarily because I've found that most blogs I read/follow are so popular they have more than 200 followers. Hmm, I think this is a reality check - it shows that I should really spend more time checking out the newer blogs too!
Ok, without further ado, I would like to present the Liebster Award to...
1. Mama Daniel Danish of MamaDaniel : I love her - she's so cute!
2. Azidah of Princess Closet : She doesn't know this (yet) but I enjoy reading about her travels.
3. Sertyan of Sertyan's Sewing Corner : Another talented lady, you won't believe the outfits she makes - I'm always looking forward to the next dress!
4. Sheen of Mission Possible : The Stay at Home Mom (don't you just love that name? Mission Possible - yeah!) : This lady comes up with the yummiest looking dishes!
5. FarahLin of Handmade by FarahLin : I don't know if I'm bending the rules here, but no matter, she's so talented she should have two awards!