06 February 2011

Funtime

I was surfing the internet the other day and fell upon a post for a ticker tape quilt made by Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilt.

You can see her Ticker Tape Quilt here.


It seemed easy enough (especially for lazy people like me) so I thought I'd pull out my box of scraps and give it a shot. 

And let me tell you, I had real FUN making this one!

There were times I felt like a 10 year old, so happy was I. I guess that means it would be good project for a 10 year old?

And the result:



This one is a wee little quit measuring about 1.5' X 2'. I'm giving it to Niece, for her kitten Fluff and Fluffy to sit on (yes, I know, VERY imaginative names).

The point is, this is one easy peasy lemon squeezy and fun fun fun! quilt to make. I spent no more than a couple of hours to finish this cat-sized quilt. Just the perfect way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon.


You can find a tutorial for the ticker tape quilt here.

3 comments: