23 March 2014

Previous Finishes

I've started a couple of new projects, and was about to share my progress here when I realised that I haven't posted some earlier finishes. So I thought I had better be a bit more organised and list them here first.

First up is a string table runner.

I didn't think much of it while I was making it - my focus then was just to use up some of the longer strips in my scrap bin. But I changed my mind pronto as soon as it was finished.



Now I really like it. Hip hip hooray for scrappy projects :-)

Then there's the blue coin quilt:


Baby sized, and is the blue version of a similar pink coin quilt I made a few months earlier.


I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again - coin quilts are the easiest! I highly recommend them if you're a beginner quilter or if you just need a quick finish.


I'm hoping this little quilt will find a new home soon.

Enjoy Sunday all, and have a great week ahead!


4 comments:

Rina Hamid said...

hye, how to order? boleh bg emel x? this is my email riena1986@gmail.com. hope to hear from u soon :)

MamaDaniel said...

pretty...pretty..scrappy.. bila la ada keberanian untuk buat scrappy macam cik zara ni.. hihi.. :)

Zara said...

Hullo Rina, thanks for your comment. I've sent you an email, so hope I've answered your question!

Zara said...

Go for it MamaD! Scrappy quilts are the best - no courage needed :-)