29 August 2013

Easy Quilt

It's time for another quilt, but I'm aiming for something easy. After much thinking (and staring at my fabric shelves) I decided on using 4-patch blocks.

And this is what I've come up with:


I've sewed up a pile of them, then for the focus fabric settled on this one:


Isn't it CUTE?? I think it's Alexander Henry's 'Onesies'. I've had it for a couple of years now, so it's about time I put it to good use. Don't you think?

Because this quilt is so easy, the top came together really, really quickly...


Hope to get quilting soon!

2 comments:

MamaDaniel said...

simple yet very nice!!
the Onesies memang sangat comel!! tapi tak pernah nampak kat kedai...

Zara said...

Nice and simple indeed! The Onesies fabric is actually quite old - at least 2 years... see how long I've been hoarding it :-(