Presenting my first ever red and aqua quilt!
I enjoyed every minute of making this one. Even the pressing the seams open bit, haha!
It's been a while since I've made triangles - quarter square or even half square triangles. I used this really easy tutorial from over at Cluck Cluck Sew , only I added a border. I seem to have a thing for borders, although for me it's really just a lazy way of making my quilts a little bit bigger, hehehe.
I did get a little bit more adventurous with the quilting though, and I tried out a flower design. It didn't start so easy (and there was a fair amount of unpicking involved!) but I found my groove in the end. It's not perfect, but I love it all the same, hee.
And a picture of the back...
Here's wishing everyone a great week :-)