20 August 2011

New Project - Yippee!

I've started on a new project - hurrah! (never mind all my UFO's... eheh)

This one is going to be big - I'm thinking at least 6 feet square. Such high expectations, we'll see how it turns out :-)

I'm using some fabric that's been sitting about in my stash for too long. I'm thinking it will be a two-toned piece.

This one's for the pink colourway:


And this one's the blue:



So far, I've cut out the pieces for my pink blocks... (does anyone else get a back ache after cutting or does that only happen to me?)




And made a test block...



More to come soon!

1 comment:

Mary Marcotte said...

A very good start indeed. I like the colors and can't wait to see more. Keep posting. I'm going to follow this project! Here's hoping it doesn't end up in the UFO stack! :-)