13 October 2013

What Happened to the Weekend?

This is how I'm feeling about this weekend:


Yummy Hubby and Milo have both been ill in the last couple of days... and because I'm a worrier I've been worrying about them - no wonder I'm feeling tired.

Although I still managed to get some stuff going on in the sewing room (including a good chunk of the laundry mountain!), but not much sewing sadly.

At least I managed to baste my girl patchwork quilt...


And also cut up some pink fabric for a new project... because playing with stash is sooo therapeutic!


As if I don't have enough WIPs already, right?

Hope everyone had a good (and restful!) weekend.

Oh, and if I don't get to check in the next couple of days, Happy Haji Eid to all Moslems, and Happy Howlidays to all :-)

1 comment:

MamaDaniel said...

get well soon milo and cik zara's hubby... rajin2 makan ubat ek.. :D