26 November 2011

Better Late Than Never


So there's been this award that's been going around. A couple of gorgeous bloggy girls nominated me (thanks lovelies - muah muah muah!!!), so of course I should join the fun, right? A little late (as usual), but better than never.

Now apparently there are rules to this thing.

The first rule is I'm supposed to nominate up to 15 other bloggers to receive this. As I'm little late (ok, a lot late) onto the bandwagon, almost everyone I know has already received their nominations (seems the crafty, bloggy world in Malaysia is pretty small after all).  So I'm taking the easy and lazy way around and nominate ALL of you lovely, crafty, blogging ladies reading this, ahaha! Jokes aside, I want you to know that I do take the time to find and enjoy your blogs, and I appreciate all your comments (even though I'm completely useless at replying).

The second rule is that I'm supposed to tell you 7 things you dont know about me. Huh? Ok...

Number 1 thing you don't know about me is -  I'm actually a nut case.
2. My favourite colour (most days anyway) is RED.
3. I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of Ultraman. Ever since I was a wee lass. NOT a joke.
4. Ooh, serious one this. My life was so 'eventful' a few years ago that I was diagnosed with panic disorder and agoraphobia. Sewing and quilting became therapy. Literally.
5. My favourite idol so far is David Cook.
6. I loooooove potatoes!!!!!
7. When I grow up I want to be Beyonce. ehehee.

So there you have it!

Have a happeee weekend all : Happy Thanksgiving to those in the States (most importantly - HAPPY SHOPPINGGGGGGG) and to all here, happy looong weekend (yup, ANOTHER public holiday on Monday - insane! heeeee!!!!)

1 comment:

24MINUTECOOK-wednesdayschild said...

Is your machine always out and ready for use? Are you always on the ball and sewing? Are you very very superdoopper at time management? I envy everyone who manages to do things even while watching TV! I took out one of my unfinished quilts three days ago and it is still sitting there! I must do something about this procrastination and let quilting be my therapy!