29 September 2010

Home and Away

I've been a bad girl  :-(

If you follow this blog, I'm so sorry for being quiet recently. We've had a lot going on, starting with the end of Ramadhan and the celebrations of Eid. To top it off I've been away Away, but now I'm back Home and things have somewhat settled back into routine, so here we go again!

Now I may not have been posting, but I've been thinking a lot about quilting, and I have many things to share with you.

But first things first, some photos to get you in the mooood. Rows upon rows of beautiful fabric!

And notions, trims, patterns etc to boot...






The pics are from some of the quilt shops I visited while away Away. A special thanks to Yummy Hubby for patiently accompanying me and waiting for me while I oohed and aahhhed my way through them. One thing that intrigued me about this trip was applique, which is something I really don't do enough of. I saw some really awesome applique, I wonder if I'm brave enough to try some?

Too soon our trip was over, and it was time to go Home.

Now guess what's the best bit about Home?...


Home Sweet Home!

No comments: